How to Enable Parental Controls in Windows 7, 8 and 10
Parental control settings can protect and safeguard children online. It can help them stay away from restricted sites. In parental control, you can control how much time your child can spend on your PC and also which kind of websites they can use. Parental Control provides you detailed reports of your child’s activity while online.
So, here are the steps to enable parental control in Windows.
Here is the process of enabling parental controls in Windows 7. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to tap on the Windows Start button in your Windows 7.
• After that, enter Parental Control in the search bar.
• Then select the child account.
• When the prompt comes on the screen, then create a password for any Administrator accounts.
• In Parental Controls, select Enforce Current Settings option.
Here is the process of enabling parental controls in Windows 8. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to Settings on your Windows 8.
• After that, choose Control Panel in the Settings section.
• Then tap on Family Safety in the left side of Control Panel.
• Now, select Manage settings on the Family Safety website.
• After that, sign up with the same user password as on your PC and tap on view activity report.
• Then tap on Web Filtering.
• Now, you can choose Turn on web filtering.
• After that, click on design for children and click save.
• Then you can choose another parental control option.
• Also, you can adjust your time limit to use the computer and click Save.
• In-App Restrictions, you can adjust the apps for your child.
Here is the process of enabling parental controls in Windows 10. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to click on the Start button in Windows 10.
• After that, you can go to Settings.
• Then select Accounts in the Settings section.
• Now, you can choose the family and Other People option.
• After that, select Manage Family Settings Online.
• Sign up with the same username as it is your computer.
• Then turn On to Time setting for devices your child can use.
• Now, you can select the option of Web Browsing on the left side.
• After that, enable Block Inappropriate Websites.
• In the left side, tap on Apps, Games, and Media. Now, check the Block Inappropriate Apps and Games is switched on.
• Then tap on Activity reporting.
• Select Enable Activity Reporting for the reports of your child activities.